The South Asian population is the fastest growing segment of the US population since 2000. This segment of the population also ranks as one of the highest in per capita and per household income. This combined with the propensity towards savings, the South Asian market represents a huge growth opportunity for companies looking to market their products and services.
Some relevant facts about the South Asian population in the US:
- 3.8 million South Asians and growing – 81% growth over the last 10 years
- Indians represent 80% of the population
- Focused on delivering results to our clients to maximize their marketing investments
- The five states with the largest South Asian population – California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, and Illinois
- Metros with the largest South Asian population – New York city, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, and San Francisco
- Asian Indians have the highest annual median household income of all US ethnic groups
- Asian Indians have combined disposable income of $88bn and an estimated annual buying power of $20bn and these numbers are growing
At Ultimate Media, we have an intimate knowledge of the dynamics of this growing and affluent segment of the population. We understand their buying and spending patterns, the social dynamics and decision-making process. This means that we can help our clients develop marketing campaigns that yield maximum results.